Birchtree Gallery & Framing, Northern Lights Stained Glass, Watertown South Dakota 57201
Stained glass repair, design, art, paintings, picture framing, art classes, gems, minerals, jewelry, art gallery
Custom design stained glass; custom framing; STUDIO 66 CUSTOM DESIGN STAINED GLASS
The Gallery is OPEN during regular hours and we have had our shots so we are no longer wearing masks.
WATERTOWN, SOUTH DAKOTA
BIRCHTREE GALLERY/NORTHERNLIGHTS STAINED GLASS/ WATERTOWNARTGLASS.com/AL WENTZELL INC SALES POLICY, TERMS, & RETURNS
ORDERING PRODUCTSand SERVICES:
**We reserve the right to refuse sales of any items or services to anyone for good cause.**
**Terms of Sale vary by item or service (see below)**
Payment for orders made through the website are by credit card, through our secure payment system via Paypal. We can accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and other major credit cards in person at a show or venue by using Square, or by phone/email. We can also accept Certified Cashier Checks or Personal Checks but please contact us before placing your order if you prefer to pay by check. Wire transfers can be arranged for purchases of US$500.00 or more. Certain stones/specimens may require bank wire transfer for sale. Also, due to recent increased fraud activity of buyers in the gem world (buying and receiving stones using a credit card and then claiming the transaction was fraudulent), if you want to pay via credit card over the phone, we will require an email from you stating so UNLESS you have previously ordered from us before using a credit card. Please understand that we cannot and do not ship any specimens or gemstones on approval. All specimens and items must be paid for in full before they will be shipped. Generally we do not ship unless and until funds clear our account. Depending on the value of your order, please note:
1. For purchases less than $10,000.-USD, we can accept Paypal and Credit Cards, Personal or Certified Cashier Check, and wire transfers.
2. For purchases $10,000.-USD or more, we can accept payment by Credit Card, Personal or Certified Cashier Check, and wire transfer.
UNITED STATES DOMESTIC SALES ONLY; POSTAGE & SHIPPING; GENERAL & HIGH-END ITEM SHIPPING TIMES:
Dominion Exploration only ships within the United States. We do not offer international sales or shipping at this time, but we plan to in the near future. Please check back in the future for international sales. In the event that we do make an exception to ship an item outside of the United States, we will not accept returns and we will not issue any refunds for international shipments outside of the United States, sorry. We ship all items via the United States Postal Service (USPS) fully insured for the purchase price, unless other delivery arrangements are made in advance. We reserve the right to change the shipping method/postage rates without notice as determined by the underlying post office, shipping service and/or other mailing costs. Other postage/shipping methods will have different and/or extra fees/costs. We generally ship within three (3) working days of receipt of full payment; HIGH END ITEMS CAN TAKE UP TO TWO (2) WEEKS (14 days) TO SHIP AS SOME ITEMS ARE KEPT IN BANK VAULTS AND/OR TRAVEL TO GEM/MINERAL SHOWS ON CONSIGNMENT; WE DEFINE HIGH-END ITEMS AS BEING US$1,000.- (One thousand dollars) OR MORE. We can also personally deliver items in certain circumstances, contact us for details.
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED:
All items are sold on a first come – first served basis; if there is a conflict between customers on one item, the person from whom we first received the order will receive the item. Items which are sold online via this website are automatically removed from the site by our system.
IF THE SPECIMEN IS ALREADY SOLD BUT YOU WANT SOMETHING SIMILAR:
If you missed out on a specimen, or like the look of one that is already sold, please email us and let us know. We carry a large stock of specimens which changes regularly, and may have a similar item that you may be interested in that we could sell to you which we haven't listed online yet. And if we don't have anything similar in stock, we can likely find something similar that you are looking for or would be interested in. Please inquire...
1. MINERAL SPECIMENS. There is no substitute for seeing a mineral specimen in real life and in person, so all customers are entitled to a 5 (five) calendar day grace period from your receipt of the package/purchased mineral specimen(s), for you to view the specimen(s) in real life and decide if you wish to keep the specimen(s). If you examine the specimen and decide it is not what you wish to buy please follow our Returns Procedure (outlined below) and we will happily refund the cost of the item. Please note that there can be no return if you do not notify us within the 5 day grace period. NO CHIPPING, BREAKING, CUTTING OR ALTERATION WHATSOEVER. Altered items will not be accepted for return/refund. If you return an altered specimen or gem, your money will NOT be refunded. No money will be refunded for items which have been altered and returned, period.
2. GEM ROUGH, CUT GEMSTONES and JEWELRY: No refunds or returns will be accepted on gem rough, cut/polished gemstones and jewelry. All of these items do have a lifetime guarantee and if the gem is ever tested and we incorrectly identified the species, you can return it in the same condition and we will refund the cost of the original purchase and shipping, the cost of return shipping, and the cost of the test.
3. MINING CLAIMS. No refunds or returns will be allowed on sales of Mining Claims or mining sites.
4. OTHER SERVICES. Once work, research, or our services have begun on a project, no refunds will be given. If you cancel a service which has been scheduled you will be charged a minimum cancellation fee of $75.00, in addition to any third party and other expenses which we have incurred in planning such services and terminating them.
5. INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS, IF ANY, EXEMPT/EXCLUDED FROM OUR RETURN/REFUNDS POLICY. In the event that we do make an exception to ship an item outside of the United States, we will not accept returns and we will not issue any refunds for international shipments outside of the United States, sorry.
6. MISC. Reserved for future use.
To make a return in accordance with the terms above, please follow the exact steps below:
1. Please contact DOMINION GEMS immediately (within five (5) days of your receipt of the specimen (ie., within the five (5) days grace period from the receipt of your purchase/package) in WRITING, either using our contact form or our email, of your intent to return the item. You are also welcome to contact us by telephone, but we will require written confirmation to follow. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE WRITTEN NOTIFICATION OF YOUR INTENTION TO RETURN THE SPECIMEN WITHIN THE FIVE (5) DAY GRACE PERIOD, WE WILL BE UNABLE TO ACCEPT THE RETURN.
2. Return the specimen to us in its original condition following the instructions below. The specimen must arrive at DOMINION GEMS address within 5 calendar days of notifying us of its return, and no later than ten (10) days after your intial receipt of the package. This means you must mail the item to us immediately upon notification of return. If not, we will be unable to accept the return. Use the following steps:
A. Carefully wrap the specimen(s) individually using the original packing material, and include any labels or documentation. There should be at least 2cm of padding around each item, and each item should be placed in its original specimen box.Place the specimen boxes (with wrapped specimens enclosed) in the postage box, or a new box if the original box was in any way damaged during transit, with at least 4cm of padding between the specimen boxes and the sides of the postage box. Bubblewrap or scrunched newspaper are the best to use as padding. There should be no possible movement within the box once packed.
B. Please (1) insure the package for the full value of the specimen(s) being returned (as you are responsible for the full value of the items should they be lost or damaged during return transit); (2) require our signature upon return delivery to us; (3) Mail the box to either: DOMINION GEMS, 4200 11th Avenue NW, Watertown, SD 57201 USA, or the address in Las Vegas Nevada on the shipping container, whichever address the item was shipped from. Please note that you are responsible for all postage costs and insurance related to the return of a specimen to DOMINION GEMS. We will NOT accept nor be responsible for returns which have not been insured for the full purchase price. MAKE SURE WHEN RETURNING AN ITEM TO REQUIRE OUR SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION UPON DELIVERY. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS RETURNED TO US WITHOUT SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION!! NO EXCEPTIONS!! And also, (4) Notify us by email of return shipping (and any tracking info) so we can arrange to be present to sign for the return. All monies paid for the specimens, (not including the initial cost of postage and packaging) will be refunded within 30 days of the notice of cancellation and upon confirmed receipt of the returned specimen on time, and in the original good condition.
IF ITEM OR PACKAGE WAS RECEIVED IN A DAMAGED CONDITION:
If you received your specimen and it was damaged in transit please contact us immediately (within 24 hours of receiving damaged item) via email or phone (see our Contact Us Page). We will then be able to come to an arrangement with you for either: the return of the item and a full refund; return of the item and a similar item to be sent to you as a replacement; or a discount on the damaged item if you wish to keep it. **Please note that we will need to see the evidence of the damage, both to the specimen and to the package, preferably by digital photograph** DO NOT discard the destroyed or damaged packaging as we will need this to verify and approve damage and allow any refund. If you are returning the item please return all pieces of damaged or broken specimen with any labels and documentation, and the original packaging, by following the steps in the Returns Policy. Please remember to insure the item to the full cost of the specimen(s) and require signature confirmation, and mail to the return address. We document the initial packaging of specimens by digital video for insurance and wrongful claim purposes. We will not entertain any claims of damage which are not reported to us within 24 hours of your receipt of the damaged package or item.
Photographic Representation. We strive to photograph all items as accurately as possible. Please be aware that they are NOT to scale and are only REPRESENTATIVE. We try to keep the photographs as true to life with accurate color. Please remember that the photograph color of the item may not appear the same on your computer screen as the specimen in real life. Our items are generally photographed using a CANON EOS Rebel T1i digital camera, taken in raw and other modes for best pixel resolution and depiction. Please note colors may differ based on your computer monitor settings.
OUR PLEDGE TO CUSTOMERS:
Customer Satisfaction is paramount and our primary goal. We pledge that:
1. All minerals and gemstones offered for sale will be natural- No fakes, no synthetics, no dyes, no smoking, no irradiation, etc. If an item is natural but treated, such will be disclosed and noted.
2. Only the exact item pictured and described on the site will be shipped- no substitutes.
3. All photographs will accurately represent each item. No exaggeration, enhancement, or retouching flaws. What you see is what you get.
4. Mineral species and localities (when known) will be accurately listed on labels with each specimen.
5. All items will be shipped via US Postal Service (USPS) within three (3) business days after payments and order is finalized, unless other arrangements are made or consented to.
6. Each mineral will be individually wrapped and carefully packaged to prevent damage during shipping.
7. All historic labeling, if available, will be included with each mineral.
8. All customer information will be kept confidential and never shared or sold.
9. Returns will be accepted pursuant to the specific terms outlined herein.
10. We will continue to freely share our knowledge with others and contribute to the study and appreciation of mining, minerals, and gemstones.
11. All mineral specimens and gemstones have a lifetime guarantee: if the mineral or gem is ever tested, and we incorrectly identified the species, you can return it in the same condition and we will refund the cost of the original purchase and shipping, the cost of return shipping, and the cost of the test.
12. All services will be performed in accordance with state, federal, and local regulations, and to the high standards of BIRCHTREE GALLERY/NORTHERN LIGHTS STAINED GLASS/AL WENTZELL INC.
FOR ANYTHING NOT COVERED HERE: If anything is not covered here, our Terms apply. If in question, contact us! Thanks.
If there is anything that you do not understand or would like clarification on for the above terms and conditions, or would like to ask any other questions-- please do not hesitate to contact us.
ORIGINAL DATE OF THESE TERMS: April 03, 2016.
LAST MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS: April 03, 2016.